- Eight Point IPA - An American-style IPA, 14 plato 60+ IBU's, hopped with Willamette, Columbus, Cascade, and Amarillo hops.
- Wintergreen Weiss - Bavarian-style hefeweizen. 11.8 plato 12 IBU's
- Black Rock Oatmeal Stout - English-style oatmeal stout, 11.5 Plato 20 IBU's. Brewed with English malts and fermented with a multiple yeast strain.
- Vienna Lager - A Vienna-style amber lager. 12 plato 18 IBU's. Brewed with Vienna, Munich, and other German malt for an authentic flavor.
- Five Apostles Saison - A Belgian-style saison. 14 plato 22 IBU's. Brewed with all Saaz hops, brewing sugar, Belgian yeast strain, and French aromatic malt for a complex traditional version of the style.
- Gold Leaf Lager - Bavarian Helles-style lager. 11 plato 18 IBU's. Traditional German brewing techniques and cold fermentation should provide this beer with a clean subtle character.
- Ale of Fergus - Scottish 60 Schilling, 10 plato 20 IBU's. Traditional Scottish-style session beer. Brewed with imported Scottish malts, multiple yeast strain and Fuggle hops for a traditional flavor in this low gravity brown hued ale.
- Spike - American session beer, 11 plato 40 IBU's. American hops and a low gravity make for an American interpretation of a session beer.
The brewery is getting off the ground with a well-rounded selection of beers and I look forward to visiting very soon. Devils Backbone will be another great addition to the burgeoning beer scene in Virginia.
See the Devils Backbone website for details and directions.